Announcing - 2017 USHA Spring 3 Trick Video Competition
The US Hydrofoil Association is holding a spring “3 trick” video competition, with entries submitted on video.
This allows all members an opportunity to compete against other riders of similar skill levels, but does not require the expenses and hassle of travel. We also will set up a “free ride” video competition in fall.
We start in with simple an quick "3 Trick Video Competition" today and will hold a fall "Free Ride Video Competition".
2017 USHA Video Competitions will count into overall ranking this year!
1) Ride time is up to 45 seconds and limited to 3 Tricks
2) Cash prize of $70 to 1st place and $30 to second place for each division containing 4 or more riders.
3) Cost: $25 per rider submitted via email or internet download. All entry fees will go toward prize money.
Deadline to Register: You must be a USHA member and registration must be completed by June 09, 2017. Videos must be uploaded by June 30, 2017. The rides must take place between Feb 1, 2017 and June 30, 2017.
For more details check www.foilforum.com > Flyins/Competitions
Allgemeine Themen zum Hydrofoiling
1 Beitrag • Seite 1 von 1
- h o t
- Top Poster
- Beiträge: 2479
- Registriert: Mo 7. Feb 2005, 19:32
- Hydrofoiling seit: 19. Sep 2004
- 5 besten Tricks: FFF, 360, BnC, off BnC, Wake BNC, air KGB
- hydrofoil setup: X Air Foils, Xtreme-wings, X Air DD Tbar, X Air Seat Tower, X Air Black CF Board
- Zugboot: alles was Wake macht und den Speed hält
- Heim-Spot: Zürichsee - Rhein
- Lieblings-Trick: BnC to Roll
- Lieblings-Getränk: Wasser
- Lieblings-Spot: Lake Powell und Antalya
- Lieblings-Boot: Malibu Wakesetter
- Land: Schweiz
- Wohnort: 8008 Zürich Switzerland